DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING (DSD)
If you are not ready to take open water diver course, yet you want to experience scuba diving and explore the underwater world, then 1 day Discover Scuba Diving program is for you. We will take you to shallow water area and train you basic Scuba skills first. Then you can dive at beautiful reefs not deeper than 12 meter under direct supervision of PADI instructor.
This is 2-tanks dive program that is you will get to dive twice on that day.
OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
If you want to learn and explore our beautiful oceans and become a certified diver, PADI Open Water Diver Course is where you begin your underwater journey.
In this 3 days course, you will be trained
- To gain knowledge for the necessary concepts for recreational scuba diving by reading PADI manaul book and wathcing videos.
- Confined water dives to acquire necessary scuba skills for recreational scuba diving.
- 4 Open water dives to build up on the skills that you learnt in confined water and explore the underwater world.
To enroll in the PADI open water course or the PADI junior open water course.
- 10 years or older (PADI E-learning requires a minimum age of 13 years due to the international internet laws).
- Adequate swimming skill
- Good physical health
- Open water manual..
- Open water DVD
- Log Book
- RDP slate,eRDPml or a personal dive computer..
ADVANCED OPEN WATER CERTIFICATION
This is the course if you are already a certified diver and want to take another step in dive education.
The PADI advanced open water course opens the door to new skills and capabilities, increases confidence and comfort levels in open water environments, Its also an easy way to get dives under your belt and gain skills while under the supervision of a PADI instructor, It will develop new capabilities, new activities and ultimately make scuba diving more enjoyable.
Your scuba skills will be improved by completing five adventure dives.
- Adventure Navigation Dive (gain knowledge and build up on your navigational skills while scuba diving).
- Adventure Deep Dive ( Gain knowledge about deep diving and you will do a dive to a depth in between 18 to 30 meters).
- 3 more Adventure dives of your choice ( can vary upon your destination and choice ).
PADI Course prerequisites.
- PADI Open Water Diver ( or qualifying certification from another organisation).
- 15 years old (12 for junior Advanced open water).
- Adventures in diving Manual ( Advanced diver Manual)..
- Log Book
RESCUE DIVER COURSE
The PADI Rescue Diver Course is challenging, demanding and rewarding and by the end of the course you will say its the best course you've ever taken. This challenging yet exciting course will strenghthen your scuba skills and knowledge that you have learnt throughtout your dive education and experiences. You will also learn to prevent and manage problems if they occur underwater before during and after a dive.
What you will Learn.
- Self Rescue.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency Management and equipment.
- Rescuing panicked divers.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
PADI Rescue Diver Course Prerequisites.
- 12 years or older.
- Have a PADI advanced diver certification or advanced certification from another training organisation.
- EFR primary and secondary care training within 24 months
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual.
DIVE MASTER PROGRAM
This is where you begin your professional dive journey. As a dive master, you now assist Scuba Instructors in teaching, guide the certified dive groups and supervise diving activities.
The duration of this course will be 2 weeks or more*.
- Certified as PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver
- 40 Logged dives
- Completed EFR primary and secondary care training within 24 month
- 18 years old
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- PADI Instructor Manual
- RDP – Table and eRDPML including associated
- Instructions for Use booklets
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Divemaster Slates
- Log Book